THE POINT AFTER CAMPAIGN
Recruit new members and earn point credit
The Rams Club has ambitious goals to grow its membership. We want to involve all members in a recent effort – the Point After Campaign. This campaign provides the opportunity for members to earn point credit for recruiting members.
In the Point After Campaign, all Rams Club members can receive membership point credit when they recruit a new member to join The Rams Club at any giving level. Valuable membership points are awarded as newly recruited members join. The new member must communicate referring member’s name to The Rams Club upon joining.
Any active Rams Club member can participate in the Point After Campaign. Only one active member can be awarded point credit for a new member.
Membership point credit is distributed as follows:
- 1 point for every new member at the Student Ram or Tar Heel levels
- 2 points for every new member at the Ram level
- 3 points for every new member at the Rameses level
- 5 points for every new member at the Big Ram level
- 7 points for every new member at the Super Ram level
- 12 points for every new member at the Coaches Circle or Annual Scholarship levels
- 25 points for every new member at the Endowed Scholarship level
Help The Rams Club grow by recruiting new members today!